Nelson CARES Society (NCARES) is a not-for-profit organization that provides programs and initiatives in advocacy, housing, employment, residential support services.
The Assistant for Various NCARES Programs under the supervision of the Office Manager will:
- Provide general administrative duties including reception.
- Assist in organizing and executing community campaigns.
- Update the NCARES blog and Facebook pages.
- Assist individuals in community inclusion activities.
- May include assisting people with developmental disabilities.
For a full job description and how to apply for this job, click here.