COMMUNITY INCLUSION & ADVOCACY OUTREACH ASSISTANT
Applicants must be 15-30 years old and have been full time students last school year and returning to full time studies in the fall of 2018.
- Some post-secondary education – preferably in Human Services/Social Work and/or Education.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including oral and written.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Must relate to all in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft software programs, including Publisher.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Require minimal supervision.
- Awareness of poverty issues.
- Good organizational skills.
- Current Emergency First Aid/CPR certificate an asset.
- Satisfactory Criminal Records Search.
For more information on this position and how to apply, please click here.