Applicants must be 15-30 years old and have been full time students last school year and returning to full time studies in the fall of 2019.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and qualities:
- Experience or interest in working with seniors and a marginalized community.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Pleasant and professional when interacting with the public, in person or on the telephone.
- Competent in a variety of software programs including MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
The following skills are not required but would be an asset:
- Experience working with Word Press website program.
- Event planning experience.
- Writing skills, e.g. blog posts, news articles.
- Experience creating posters, brochures, etc.
- Experience conducting Internet research
For more on this job posting and on how to apply, click here.