Permanent Part Time Custom Fit Inclusion and Employment Overarching Expectations
A Community Support Worker (CSW) has the ability to:
- provide meaningful, personalized support to individuals with developmental disabilities
- to promote the dignity, choice, self-determination and autonomy of persons served
- to put the needs and desires of persons served as a priority during work hours
- work in a positive and professional manner with persons served, families, colleagues, supervisory staff, service providers and community partners
- facilitate positive behavior support strategies to assist individuals displaying challenging behaviors
For more on this position, and how to apply click here.