Skip to content
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the (BELOW) Application for Tenancy form and submit it to Nelson CARES using the fax number or email address on the application form, or drop off at 521 Vernon Street.
- Applications are reviewed for eligibility and scored according to BC Housing guidelines.
- To keep your application active, call in to the Affordable Housing office at 352-1608 once a year.
- If information changes, call the office so your file can be updated.
- All applications must have a daytime contact number or email address so applicants can be reached when they’re being considered for tenancy.
- The application form is designed to collect specific information from applicants seeking affordable housing in accordance with section 26 (c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.